Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at GHENGBAI.
When it comes to environmental protection bags, we have to mention non-woven bags.Because it has largely replaced plastic bags, it has become an environmentally-friendly bag that is now recognized.Non-woven products are colorful,fashionable,eco-friendly,widely-used and elegant,pattern and styles are various,it’s light ,environmental and recycled.They are recognized as environmentally friendly products that protect the earth's ecology.
1. Water-repellent,breathable:The polypropylene slice does not absorb water, the water content is zero, the finished product has good water repellency, and is composed of 100% fiber with porosity, good gas permeability, easy to keep the cloth surface dry and easy to wash.
2. Non-toxic, non-irritating products are produced in accordance with FDA food grade raw materials, contain no other chemical components, stable performance, non-toxic, no odor, no irritating to the skin.
3. Antibacterial, anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemical blunt substance, no insects, and can isolate the presence of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkaline corrosion, the finished product does not affect the intensity due to erosion.
4. Light weight: Polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production. The specific gravity is only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, which is fluffy and feels good.
5. Soft: Made of fine fibers (2-3D), light-point hot melt bonding. The finished product is soft and comfortable.
6. Good physical properties. It is made by directly spinning polypropylene into a mesh, and the strength of the product is better than that of the general staple fiber product, the strength is non-directional, and the longitudinal and transverse strengths are similar.
7. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, and the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the two substances have similar names, they are far from chemically different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene has considerable stability and is extremely difficult to degrade. Therefore, it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to be decomposed. The chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, and the molecular chain can be easily broken, so that it can be effectively degraded. And in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and the environmental pollution degree after disposal is only 10% of the plastic bag.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.